Sandnes - Line
Line from Sandnes is a wonderful yarn consisting of cotton, viscose and linen. The mixture means that you get a durable yarn with the characteristic look that linen yarn has.
- Material: 53% cotton, 33% viscose and 14% linen.
- Recommended gauge: 20 stitches per 10 cm
- Recommended knitting needles: 4.0 mm
- Weight/length: 50 grams = 110 m.
- Work should be washed separately.
The raw materials for this yarn come from India. The yarn is dyed in Norway.
About color reproduction
We always do our utmost to ensure that the product images reproduce the colors correctly. However, monitors display colors differently, some may display them deeper and stronger while others brighter. We therefore cannot guarantee that the pictures show the exact color of the yarn. You can always email us at email@example.com if you want to see more pictures.
Wash and care
Finished garments can be machine washed on a gentle cycle. Max 30 degrees and low rpm. Wash separately.